• Public Policy Fellow of Institute for Policy Research (IPR), University of Bath, UK, 2020
(Area: Artificial Intelligence & Government)
• Ph. D. in Strategy & Business Policy
from Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Raipur, 2014 -20
(Areas studied: Innovation, Public Policy, Knowledge Management, Electric Vehicles).
• MBA in Operations & Finance from Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Kozhikode,
2009 - 2012
Proven career in conceiving & implementing strategies in Govt. & Private sector. Strong knowledge of Political, Geopolitical, Socio-Economic & Business landscape. Track record in leading & working with diverse teams across India & other countries.
Experience includes, often as P&L Head, Strategic & Operations Leader, Policy Studies, Formulation & Execution of Sector Projects, Public Procurement, Evaluations & Reviews.
Worked with a wide spectrum of stakeholders such as Policy Makers, Political & Bureaucratic leadership, Defence, UN bodies, Industry Associations, CXOs, Media, NGOs. etc.
• Exploring Adoption of E-Vehicles in India: An Institutional Perspective. Published on 15th Feb 2020 in Academy of Strategic Management Journal, UK.
• Organizational Growth; Integrating Business & HR in MD Solutions. Published on Feb 5, 2016 in ET Cases (The Times Group) at Global Summit on Management Case at IIM