Bilal Ahmad Bhat is Ph.D Research Scholar, school of Education and Behavioral Sciences, University of Kashmir.
Area of Specialization
I. Educational Psychology
II. Teacher Education
“A Study on Emotional Intelligence and academic Achievement of tribal and non- tribal secondary school students of District
Completed one Research Project
Problems and Issues of Teachers Working in Mobile Schools in Anantanag District of Kashmir Division.
Most important publications:
Research papers Published:
1. BILAL AHMAD BHAT “A study on Emotional Intelligence and Academic Achievement of Tribal and Non-Tribal Secondary school students of District Kulgam”. International Journal of Multidisciplinary Scientific Research (IJAMSR), Volume 2, Issue 2, February 2019, Pages 75-87, ISSN 2581-4281, www.ijamsr.com
2. BILAL AHMAD BHAT & GH JEELANI BHAT, “Formative and Summative Techniques of Evaluation for improvement of learning process”. European Journal of Business & Social Sciences (EJBSS), Vol.7, Issue 5 May 2019, pages 776-785, ISSN 2235-767X (UGC Approved), https://ejbss.org/
3. BILAL AHMAD BHAT & Ghulam Ud Din Qurashi “Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao (Save girl child, Educate a gild child)”. International Journal of Multidisciplinary Scientific Research (IJAMSR), Volume 2, Issue 3, March 2019, Pages 13-21, ISSN 2581-4281, www.ijamsr.com
4. BILAL AHMAD BHAT “The Quranic Approach to Development- Spiritual and Social”. International Journal of Multidisciplinary Scientific Research (IJAMSR), Volume 2, Issue 1, January 2019,psages 87-91, ISSN 2581-4281, www.ijamsr.com
5. BILAL AHMAD BHAT, “Impact of academic anxiety on carrier choices of students in education”. School of Education Pondicherry University, Volume 1, 2019, pages 81-84, ISBN 978-9353463212.
6. BILAL AHMAD BHAT, “Social Justice in Islam and Human Rights”. THE COMMUNICATIONS - Journal of Applied Research in Open and Distance Education, Volume 27. March 2019, NO.1, Pages 87-90, ISSN 0975-6558.