Ph.D.(Regd.) Department of Nutrition – Seacom Skills University. Birbhum.West Bengal.
A guest lecturer in Vivekananda Nursing College in Kalyani, West Bengal (affiliated by Indian Nursing Council) & also the founder & owner of ‘AMBITION,’ a small institute in Kolkata since 2008 & co-founder/ jointly working in ‘Diet Fitness’ as diet consultancy in Kolkata.
His objective is teaching, awareness, and research on Diet & Nutrition for the community, mainly for
women, children who are under the vulnerable section. Further interested in continuing research for lifestyle
disorders and talk shows, public speaking, corporate attachments& social projects. Writing books, blogs, and
research articles is my passion for my topics. In addition to entrepreneurship & growing online business management. Highly interested in national-level training as a lifestyle and diet trainer for mass awareness & enhancement of nutrition knowledge.
Publications of Scientific Research Articles
1) “Dietary supplements market in India is rapidly growing – An Overview” Institute of Management Study -Management Journal (ISSN- 0975-0800), Vol 10, January 2018. (Institute of Management Study- Journal). Indexed: Google Scholar
2) “Broiler Poultry Farming Is A Methodical Rural Business: A Case Study In Basirhat, West Bengal. Published in International Journal of Research in Management & Social Science, Volume 6, Issue -1 (X): January –March 2018.-ISSN -2322 -0899 ( UGC Approved Journal, -48996). Indexed: Index Copernicus, Thomson Reuters, UGC, SJIF- 6.44, ISI.
3) "A Study on Relationship Between Hypothyroidism and Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease among Obese Women in Kolkata Intervening with Diet " - SJIF Impact Factor: 6.705; Volume: 3 | Issue: 10 | October | 2018. ISSN: 2455-7838 (Online). International Journal of Research and Development (IJRD). Indexed: Publons (Web of Science), ISI (1.241), SJIF: 6.260 ;
4) "Study on Yoga Intervention along with Diet on Hypothyroidism Associated with Obesity among Sedentary Working Women in West Bengal": Published in International Journal of Yoga & Allied Sciences, ISSN- 2278-5159; Volume-8, Issue -1, January -June 2019. (A Bi-Annual Publication by Indian Association of Yoga, New Delhi). Indexed: Google Scholar, UGC till Dec 2018, R.G., DOAJ, Hinari, Indian Science, Scribd.
5) "Implementation of the vegan diet among obese hypothyroid housewives living in metro cities - A review" Published in International Research Journal of Medical Science, ISSN: 2320-7353-; Volume 8, Issue (1), Pages 21-24, February, 28 (2020). Indexed: Google Scholar, Cite Factor, IMA, Academic Keys, IIJIF. Scientific Index Service.
6) ' Uses of technologies & social media for diet and exercise awareness among obese, hypothyroid, and pre-diabetic women -A case study in West Bengal' published by Xi'an JianzhuKejiDaxueXuebao/Journal of the Xi'an University of Arch. & Technol. 12(3):4682- 468X; 10.37896/JXAT12.03/426; Indexed: SCOPUS, UGC CARE-II, Crossref, & other indexes.
7) ‘Role of Food Companies to Supply Nutritious Foods as per Buyers Changing Lifestyles, Buying Habits and the Recent Trends’ Published in International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, ISSN: 2319-8753 (online); 2347-6710; Volume 9, Issue (3), Pages -1062- 1067, March,31st (2020). Impact Factor: 7.089, Indexed: NCBI (NLM-ID-2319- 8753); Crossref(DOI), Google Scholar, DRJI, DOAJ, Science Central, Index Copernicus, OAJI, other Scientific Index Services/libraries.
8) Banerjee, S., Srivastava, S., & Giri, A. K. (2020). 'Possible nutritional approach to cope with COVID-19 in Indian perspective. vol.6, issue 6, pp.207–219; published by Advance Research Journal of Medical and Clinical Science, ISSN 2455-3549, indexed: Google Scholar, DRJI, DOAJ, Science Central, other Scientific Index Services/libraries.
9) Banerjee, S. (2020).' Interactions between Common Foods and Drugs - A Narrative Review. Published in Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical Research [(ISSN: 2231–5691) print & online] vol.6, issue 6, pp.188-194. Indexed: Asian Pharma Press, Google Scholar, DRJI, DOAJ, Science Central, other Scientific Index Services/RG,
10) S Banerjee, B. Samaddar (2020) Importance of International Accreditation for Institutions and the Role of Private Certification Bodies. Asian Journal of Management. Published in Vol.11, Issue 3, Page No- 279–284 both in ISSN: 2321-5763 (Online), 0976-495X (Print). Citation: Swapan Banerjee, Bhaswati Samaddar. (2020). Importance of International Accreditation for Institutions and the Role of Private Certification Bodies. Asian Journal of Management, 11(3), 279– 284. https://doi.org/10.5958/2321-5763.2020.00043.8.
11) Banerjee, Swapan, and Samaddar, Bhaswati (2020). 'Impact of COVID-19 Lockdown on Overweight Typically Managed by Easy Diet Planning- A Mini-Review' has been accepted by the International Journal of Technology (ISSN:2231-3915) and will be published in June Issue; January – June 2020; Vol. 10: Issue 1.
12) 'The Essence of Indian Indigenous Knowledge in the perspective of Ayurveda, Nutrition, and Yoga, published in Research & Reviews in Biotechnology & Biosciences in vol-7, issue- 2. (publisher: National Press Associates-New Delhi) Citation: Banerjee, S. (2020). The Essence of Indian Indigenous Knowledge in the perspective of Ayurveda, Nutrition, and Yoga. Research & Reviews in Biotechnology & Biosciences, 7(2), 20–27. Indexed in FAO, Google Scholar, Mendeley, Index Copernicus.
1) 'Disease & Diet -A handbook on home-based dietary management': ISBN:978-1092857185 2) 'Psychological Disorders &Nutrition : A handbook on diet & nutrition for mental health': ISBN- 978- 1794434042 3) 'Human Unity & Malnutrition' - Unity for malnutrition: ISBN: 978-1386776499
1) Swapan Banerjee et al. (2020). 'Blueberries.' In the book' Antioxidants in Fruits: Properties & Health Benefits Ed(1). Editor Gulzar.Ahmad Nayik and Amir Gull. Springer International Publishing, Switzerland pp *ISBN: 978-981-15-7284-5 (in Press).
2) Nazir N, Nissar S, Mubarak S, Banerjee S,(2020). 'Pear.' In the book ‘Antioxidants in Fruits: Properties & Health Benefits. Ed(1). Editor Gulzar Ahmad and Amir Gull. Springer International Publishing, Switzerland .pp * ISBN: 978-981-15-7284-5 (in Press).
3) Kour J, Ahamad G, Anand N, AS Md, Ramaiyan B, Sharma R, Nazir N, and Banerjee S (2020). ‘Pea.' In the book‘Antioxidants in Vegetables and Nuts - Properties & Health Benefits. Ed(1). Editor Gulzar Ahmad and Amir Gull. Springer International Publishing, Switzerland .pp * ISBN: 978-981-15-7469- 6 (in Press). * pl. Note Chapters No 1) and 2) are two different chapters in the same book, as mentioned above.
Souvenir/Book chapters with ISBN
1) Presented a research paper 'Implementation of Vegan Diet among Obese Hypothyroid Housewives Living in Metro Cities-A Review.' Published Abstract in a SOUVENIR, E-ISBN 978-93-86675-55- 2, organized by International Science Community Association.
2) Impact of Endocrine Disruptor Chemicals (EDCs) Free Dietary Intervention among Hypothyroid Obese Women Living in the Metro City – A Case Study ' published in Conference Proceedings ( ISBN: 978-93-84389-22-2); ICEACBS-20 in association with Murray State University, Kentucky, USA, January,24-25,2020, Puducherry, India.