We are honored to welcome Mansi Jain as a new member of Institut de diplomatie publique..
Her field of interest is interdisciplinary including sustainable and responsible business, behavioral economics and financial markets with the focus of emerging markets.
Research Gate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Mansi_Jain11
ORCID ID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-4066-1386
As part of the Indo-German team working on the joint project titled “Plasticity Options for Financial Decision Making- Theory and Experimental Evidence” sponsored by German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) and the Excellence Initiative (Technische Universitat, Dresden) under the “great!ipid4all” program, I visited Technische Universitat, Dresden (Germany)
• Sharma, G.D., Tiwari, A.K., Jain, M., Yadav, A. Connection between Covid-19 Cases, Climate
Change, and Financial Markets – Evidence from Wavelet Coherence. EnerarXiv-preprint. 2020
(Special issue- COVID-19: Impacts on Energy & Environment)
• Sharma, G. D., Talan, G., & Jain, M. Policy response to the economic challenge from
COVID‐19 in India: A qualitative enquiry. J Public Affairs. 2020; e2206.
• Bansal, S., Jain, M., Garg, I., & Srivastava, M. Attaining circular economy through business
sustainability approach: An integrative review and research agenda. J Public Affairs. 2020;
• Sharma, GD, Rahman, MM, Jain, M, Chopra, R. Nexus between energy consumption,
information and communications technology, and economic growth: An enquiry into emerging
Asian countries. J Public Affairs. 2020; e2172. https://doi.org/10.1002/pa.2172
• Jain, M.; Sharma, G.D.; Mahendru, M. Can I Sustain My Happiness? A Review, Critique and
Research Agenda for Economics of Happiness. Sustainability. 2019, 11, 6375
• Jain, M., Sharma, G. D., & Srivastava, M. (2019). Can sustainable investment yield better
financial returns: A comparative study of ESG indices and MSCI indices. Risks, 7(15), 18–20.
• Sharma, G. D., Jain, M., Mahendru, M., & Bansal, S. (2019). Emergence of Bitcoin as an
Investment Alternative. International Journal of Business and Information, 14(1)
• Sharma, G. D., Srivastava, M., & Jain, M. (2017). Revisiting Macroeconomy–Stock Market
Relationship During Times of Economic Crisis: A Study of Emerging Markets. Asia-Pacific
Journal of Management Research and Innovation, 13(1 & 2), 1–18.
• Sharma, G. D., & Gupta, M. (2015). Does the Pre-Open Auction Market Improve Efficiency of
Price Discovery in Stock Markets? Evidence from India. Indian Journal of Finance, 9(11), 19-