Ph.D in Management, 2015
1. An Empirical Study of Management of MSRTC in Competitive Era. (Ph.D Thesis Title)
2. To study the impact of unethical offers by Medical representatives to doctors for making
their visit & brand, memorable with special reference to Vidarbha and Marathwada –
Attempt to formulate strategies for Curb these practices. (M.Phil Thesis Title)
3. Effect of price change on buyer’s perception & competitor’s reaction in Hazel Info. Tech. (MBA)
Dr. Sagar Manjare, is presently working as Principal of Siddhant College of Management Studies, Pune, having qualification B.Pharm, DLL, MBA, M.A. (Bus Eco.), M.Phil, Ph.D, UGC-NET, and possess total 15+ Years of working experience in Industry and Academics. He is a Professor in the area of Marketing and has received the Academic Excellence Awards 2020 – Best Professor in Sales & Marketing.
Dr. Manjare is an approved research guide, His Patent on ‘Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Internet of Things (IoT) Based Supply Chain Management & Logistics Strategies, Approaches, and Result’ is ready to file. He is a Research Thesis Evaluator and examiner of several National and International Universities.
He is a visiting professor at Supershine University, Lusaka, Zambia. He has worked on the Board of Studies of KSOU Mysore. He is an Expert in Industrial Consultancy.
Dr. Manjare is frequently invited as Resource Person,Keynote Speaker, Session Chair for National and International Conferences, workshops, seminars, and symposiums. He has 3 Book publications, 8 National and 16 International Journal Papers publications, 3 edited book chapters, and 7 conference proceedings on his credit. He has attended several National and International Conferences, FDPs, STTP and etc.
Dr. Manjare is working as Editor-in-Chief and Editorial Board Member of various National and International journals. He is also a Mentor of Change at 'Atal Innovation Mission, NITI Aayog Government of India.
He is a member of various reputed National and International Professional Body.
1. Employability to management education through distance learning mode. SOUVENIR,
Sep. 2011, ISBN: 978-81-921306-2-0
2. Implications of Corporate Governance for MSRTC. Jan. 2014, ISBN: 978-81-925956-7-2
3. „Monopolistic Competition‟, A challenge To Group Entrepreneurship In Rural India. Jan.
2015, ISBN: 978-93-92212-37-6 2
4. Distress of economic inequality and opportunity to Gandhian model of economic
development, in the era of India’s steps towards Super-Power. ISBN: 978-81-920639-4-2
5. "Legal Dimensions of Social Media Meme Marketing". ISBN: 978-93-838427-2-8
6. "Vidarbha", A Place of Opportunities For Entrepreneurship In Present Scenario ISBN:
7. Social Media Marketing –Student Admission in Higher Education. March 2019 ISSN
2321-7278 (Print) and ISSN 2321-7286 (On-line)
8. To study the effect of word of mouth a tool of promotion in marketing, April 2019, ISSN
No. 24-55314X (On-line)
9. Selection of flat: through customers’ perspectives, April 2019, ISSN 2456-0960 (On-line)
10. To investigate business challenges to green marketing, April 2019, ISSN No. 2349-5162
11. An Analytical Study of Consumers Buying Behavior towards Green and Eco-Friendly
Products. May 2019, ISSN: 2321 – 2705 (Online)
12. A Study on Digital Marketing - A Case Study with Special Reference to Amazon.in May
2019, ISSN: 2321 – 2705 (Online).
13. “Developing Principals For Instructional Leadership And Assimilating The General Core
Standards”, International Journal of Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity, Vol.11,
No. 1, (2020), ISSN: 2005-4289 (UGC CARE Approved)
14. An evaluation of the realization of problem based learning on prospective education
attendant‟s cognizance and expertise”, International Journal of Disaster Recovery and
Business Continuity Vol.11, No. 1, (2020), ISSN: 2005-4289 (UGC CARE Approved)
15. Novel Leadership Challenges for the Virtual Controlling of Work (To be published)
16. To study the effectiveness of online learning amongst university students (To be
17. Pandemic COVID-19 ICT base practices use in educational programs