PHD (Criminal Justice)
Money Laundering & Terrorism Financing, Artificial Intelligence
Law & Mental Health Law
1. Zaiton Hamin, Saslina Kamaruddin, Ahmad Ridhwan Abd Rani, Ani Munirah Mohamad and Wan Rosalili Wan Rosli., (2020) When Violent Extremism is No Longer a Man's World: Some Evidence from Malaysia, paper presented at 7th International Conference on Science and Social Research (CSSR2020)
2. Wan Rosalili Wan Rosli, Zaiton Hamin, Ahmad Ridhwan Abd Rani, Saslina Kamaruddin and Rafizah Abu Hassan., (2020) Non-Criminalisation of Cyberstalking and Its Impact on Justice for Victims: Some Evidence from Malaysia paper presented at 7th International Conference on Science and Social Research (CSSR2020).
3. Saslina Kamaruddin, Nadratun Nafisah Abdul Wahab, Nadia Nabila Hj Mohd Saufi, Ravindran Nadarajan, Nursyakila Kamaruddi., (2020) COVID-19 and its Impact on Share Market Regulation in Malaysia. Paper presented at SPK 2020.
4. Ravindran Nadarajan and Saslina Kamaruddin (2020)., Spousal Rights on The Claim of Future Assets and Financial Resources as Matrimonial Assets: A Comparative Study on Malaysia's Law Reform (Marriage And Divorce) Act 1976, Australia's Family Law Act 1975 and New Zealand's Property Relationship Act 1976. Paper Presented at International Seminar on Syariah and Law (INSLA) E-Proceedings.
5. Omar, M. F., Nawi, M. N. M., Jamil, J. M., Mohamad, A. M., & Kamaruddin, S. (2020). Research Design of Mobile Based Decision Support for Early Flood Warning System. International Journal of Interactive Mobile Technologies, 14(17).
6. Kamaruddin, S., Wan Rosli, W. R., Abd Rani, A. R., Md Zaki, N. Z. A., & Omar, M. F. (2020). When Love Is Jeopardized: Governing Online Love Scams In Malaysia. International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology, 29(6), 391-397.
7. Kamaruddin, S., & Hamin, Z. (2019). Lawyers' predicaments in complying with the anti-money laundering law in Malaysia. Journal of Financial Crime.
8. Saslina Kamaruddin , Nadia Nabila Mohd Saufi , Muhammad Asrul Shah Bin Asman Shah , Nazsyaqeeqa Binti Mohamad Nasrudin (2019)., Wilfull Ommission Of Epf Contribution By Employers In Malaysia
9. Saslina Kamaruddin, Nadia Nabila Hj Mohd Saufi, Kang En Qie, “Imposing Penalty for Internet Addiction in Malaysia: Lesson from South Korea” International Journal of Engineering & Technology (2019).
10. Saslina Kamaruddin & Zaiton Hamin, “When Women are the Criminals: Governing Violent Extremism in Malaysia via ‘Hard' and ‘Soft' Modalities” paper presented at 8th Global Business & Social Science Conference. (2018)
11. Zaiton Hamin, Mohd Bahrin Othman & Saslina Kamaruddin "The Quandary of Lawyers' Anti-Money Laundering Compliance: Some Evidence from Malaysia” Journal of Financial Crimes.
12. Zaiton Hamin & Saslina Kamaruddin, “Monitoring Lawyer's Compliance With Anti Money Laundering Legislation: Some Evidence From Malaysia” paper presented at UUM International Legal Conference 2017 (ISI/ SCOPUS- Indexed Conference)
13. Zaiton Hamin, Saslina Kamaruddin, and Mohd Bahrin Othman, Compliance with Customer Due Diligence Under the AML Regime: Some Evidence from Malaysia
Adv. Sci. Lett. 23, 7977–7980 (2017).
14. Zaiton Hamin, Mohd Bahrin Othman and Saslina Kamaruddin, When Money is the Reason: Preliminary Evidence of Legal Business Compliance with Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Obligations, Pertanika J. Soc. Sci. & Hum. 25 (S): 145 - 154 (2017).
15. Raporteurs and Co-Authors of Bank Negara Anti Money Laundering and Anti Terrorism Financing Conference (IFCTF) (2013 to 2015) Conference Proceedings- Available online at http://www.aif.org.my/publications/conference-proceedings
16. Saslina Kamaruddin and Zaiton Hamin, “From Assisting To Policing of Clients: Lawyers as Reporting Institutions under the Anti-Money Laundering Regime in Malaysia”, Malayan Law Journal.  4 MLJ xv-xxviii
17. Saslina Kamaruddin, Zaiton Hamin and Normah Omar, “FATF and Lawyers' Obligations under the AML/ATF Regime in Malaysia” International Conference on Accounting and Business (IABC 2015) 17-18 Ogos 2015, The Everly Hotel, Putrajaya. (ISI/ SCOPUS- Indexed Conference)
18. Saslina Kamaruddin , Zaiton Hamin; Wan Rosalili Wan Rosli and Prof Dr Normah Hj Omar “Reporting Obligation of Lawyers under the AML/ATF Law in Malaysia” ASEAN Conference on Environment-Behaviour Studies (AcE-Bs). Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 170, 409-414- 2015 (ISI/ SCOPUS- Indexed Conference)
19. Saslina Kamaruddin, Zaiton Hamin and Mohd Bahrin Othman “Watching the Watchers: The Financial Action Task Force (FATF) and the Gate-keeping Role of Lawyers under the Anti-Money Laundering and Anti-terrorism Financing (AML/ATF) Regime in Malaysia” paper presented at 4th International Conference On Law And Society 2015 (ICLAS IV), 10-11th May 2015, Auditorium, Academic Building, UniSZA, Terengganu, Malaysia.
20. Zaiton Hamin; Mohd Bahrin Othman and Saslina Kamaruddin, “The Evolution of Anti-Money Laundering and Anti-Terrorism Financing (AML/CFT) Regime In Malaysia” paper presented at International Conference on Law, Policy and Social Justice (ICLAPS 2014)