Lecturer, Department of Strategic Studies, Faculty of Defence & Strategic Studies, General Sir John Kotelawala Defence University
Master of Arts in International Relations, University of Colombo, Sri Lanka: The effective date is 01st November 2017 (Research component is included).
Bachelor of Arts in International Relations (Special), University of Colombo, Sri Lanka:
Advanced National Diploma in Human Resource Management, National Institute of Business Management, Colombo, Sri Lanka: The Date of award is 8th September 2015 (Research component is included).
Advanced Diploma in Transitional Justice, Bandaranaike Centre for International Studies (BCIS), Sri Lanka: 2019 (Research component is included).
a-Pacific Research Group of the Emerging Scholars Network, Kaldor Centre for International Refugee Law, University of New South Wales, Australia.
Gender and Diversity Sub Group, Kaldor Centre for International Refugee Law, University of New South Wales, Australia.
Asia Pacific Refugee Rights Network, (APRRN, Thailand).
United Nations Network on Migration, United Nations.
Sri Lanka -Vietnam Solidarity Association, Colombo.
European Consortium for Political Research, United Kingdom.
Association of Mainland Southeast Asia Scholars (AMSEAS), Asian Studies Association of Australia (ASAA).
• Sanjeewani, D.G.N. (2020), "Family Reunification of Unaccompanied minors: Realities of the European Asylum System”, Routed Magazine on Migration and (Im)mobility.
• Sanjeewani, D.G.N. (2020), "Trafficking in Rohingya Women: The ASEAN Perspective", Kaldor Centre’s Special Series Marking the 5 Year Anniversary of the Andaman Sea Crisis, Kaldor Center for International Refugee Law, University of New South Wales, Australia.
• Sanjeewani, D.G.N. (2019), “Gender Realities in the Transitional Justice Process of Sri Lanka: A Lesson from Colombia”. Link:https://www.researchgate.net/publication/336513505_Gender_Realities_in_the_Transitional_Justice_Process_of_Sri_Lanka_A_Lesson_from_Colombia
• Sanjeewani, D.G.N. (2016), “Introduction to Classical and Neo-Realist, Idealist and Constructivists Views on Anarchy”.
• Sanjeewani, D.G.N. (2016), “Introduction to Transnational Legal System in Public International Law”.
• Sanjeewani, D.G.N. (2016), “After Effects of Feeding a Devil: The Washington Story of Men with Guns in Holy States”, STRAT KDU.
• Sanjeewani, D.G.N. (2015), “USA’s Present Strategy towards Cuba”, STRAT KDU. Link:https://kdu.ac.lk/department-of-strategic-studies/images/strat/STRAT-KDU-OCT-2015.pdf
• Sanjeewani, D.G.N. (2020), “Sri Lankan Tamil Refugees in India”, Edited book on Geopolitics of India-Sri Lanka Relations: The Way Forward, General Sir John Kotelawala Defence University, Sri Lanka.