PhD of Agricultural Sciences Department of Plant Protection, Faculty of Agriculture, University of Putra Malaysian.
The title PhD thesis: Oil-based nanoemulsion formulations of Metarhizium anisopliae for the control of Rhynchophorus ferrugineus (Red Palm Weevil).
• Compatibility of Novel Chemical Compounds Against Helicoverpa armigera Hubner
(Lepidoptera: Noctuidae) in Field and Laboratory Condition. 2019
• Performance of pheromone traps at different heights for mass trapping of Helicoverpa
armigera (Noctuidae: Lepidoptera) in chickpea field. Asian J Agric & Biol.
• Effect of Age on Reproductive Behaviour of The Brown Planthopper, Nilaparvata
lugens Stál (Hemiptera: Delphacidea) under press and publication.
• Dual Effect of Plant Materials Against Pulse Beetle Callosobruchus maculatus F.
(Chrysomelidae: Coleoptera) on Chickpea under press and publication.
• Efficacy of indigenous certain plant oils on Callosobruchus maculatus (l.) in chickpea
under press and publication.
• Record of a patent for the production of a biopesticide against the Red Palm Weevil in
Malaysia first time 2016.
• Production and manufacture of natural oil pesticides (not - chemical).
• Production and use of insecticide fungus Metarhizium anisopliae from palm weevil on
Oryctes elegans palm in Malaysia 2016.
• Production of a bioinsecticide from the fungus Beauveria bassiana from local
materials and a test of the on the insect palm in Basra 2012.
• First registration of the fungus Fusarium semitectum isolated from the larvae of the
palm acacia I as an insecticide in Iraq 2011.
• Study the effect of different concentrations of chemical pesticides on insect fungus
Beauveria bassiana 2010.
• Biological and chemical control of the long-horn palm borer in Basra, Iraq, 2003.